Quickly and easily roast a whole pig up to 325 pounds (live weight) on our PR72G gas-fired pig cooker. Its revolutionary design eliminates charring and the need for a rotisserie. Besides whole pigs and a quarter of a beef, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do low and slow in a regular smoker, including up to 44 pork butts or 60 whole chickens using the optional second tier grate. Add a wood chip tray or the charcoal insert to cook with smoke.
Propane-fired. Dual shut-offs and a thermo coupled pilot make this unit as safe as cooking in your kitchen.
Gas tank is optional.
Features of the PR72G Propane Pig Roaster
- 13″ Tires
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Propane safety valve and a 1″ pipe burner
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.