Quickly and easily roast a whole hog up to 125 pounds (live weight) on this entry-level pig cooker from Meadow Creek—without turning the meat! Besides whole pigs, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do low and slow in a regular smoker, including up to 24 whole chickens or 20 pork butts using the second tier grate.
Propane-fired. Dual shut-offs and a thermo coupled pilot make this unit as safe as cooking in your kitchen.
Features of the PR42G Propane Pig Roaster
- 13″ Tires
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Propane safety valve and a 1″ pipe burner
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.